Thank You to GoldyGal for this award. Please go visit her here. She is an architecture student. and right away I saw that we have something fun in common, she loves to escape reality in the mountains just as I do . Please head over to her blog and check out some great writing and amazing pictures.
This award comes with rules but hey what doesn’t?
1. Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you, with link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 of your own questions to ask your nominees.
3. Nominate 11 blogs of your choice: new, old, just found, following, or you think deserve some notice; and let them know they’ve been nominated!
4. Show off the Award photo on your blog!
5. No tag backs–meaning you can’t just re-nominate the person who nominated you.
This could be fun!!
Below is the quiz that GoldyGal gave to me.
1.Which is the moment in your life that counted the most in making you who you are today?
The moment I was reunited with my son after 19 years is definitely one of my defining moments. It changed me immensely.
2.What would spark a conversation with you? Regarding topics
Pretty much anything will spark a conversation with me, I am very easy to talk to.
3.If you get a personal day,what’s the first thing you want to do?For you.
It doesn’t have to be anything special, a hot coffee and something to read in the great outdoors would be perfect.
4.Which are the words that you said at a certain point in your life that you would go back in time to take back/change?To whom?
When I was a teenager I said to my Mom “You don’t understand anything!” She did understand more then I ever knew and I wished I had followed her advice.
5.If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Be yourself always, everyone else is already taken.
6.Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
I would much rather be a joyful simpleton. That is a very good description for me.:)
7.What’s your passion?
I am passionate about my family. I quit my day job a year ago to be more available to them and I initially I had a problem with being defined as a stay at home mom, It is the hardest but yet the most rewarding job in the world.
8.What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do?
The hardest thing I ever had to do was give my baby boy up for adoption at sixteen. I blog about it in my series Thousand Acre heart because it is an opportunity for me to truly be myself and talk candidly about my decision and how it affected me.
9.If you could meet anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
I am a little bit obsessed with Slash. I think he would be a fantastic character to meet, we could hang out at an Lion Safari or something. I love how he overcame addiction and reinvented himself, loves his wife, adores his family and is extremely mufti talented.
10.What is it that you absolutely couldn’t live without?
Since this is what and not who I am going to say a toothbrush. I could go without combing my hair and I think I could not shower for a while but I need to brush my teeth.
11.If your life were a motion picture, what would the title be?
Ironic Question because I am writing a fiction piece called Unbreakable which I think we be a great title for a motion picture or Thousand Acre Heart like my non fiction series.
My 11 Questions for you
1. What made you choose blogging as a social platform
2. How has blogging changed or enriched your life
3. Are you satisfied with your position in life
4. What life skill do you think is the most important and why, Staying up or getting up?
5. What person influenced your life the most.
6. Is there an important topic that you were passionate about but changed your mind about as you grew older.
7. What is the most important relationship in your life and why?
8. What is a weakness that you suffer that you wish you could overcome.
9. Which is more powerful to you, need or desire or do you feel they are one and the same.
10. It is Saturday night, would you choose a quiet evening to do anything you wanted for yourself or a loud party with lots of friends and laughter.
11. Is there a celebrity that you admire that you feel has impacted your life somehow?
My Nominees Are.
You’ve Been Hooked http://youvebeenhooked.wordpress.com/
Njoy Every Moment http://njoyeverymoment.wordpress.com/
My Little Boy Blue http://mylittleboyblue.com/
Embrace The Crazy http://crazyembrace.wordpress.com/
Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss http://angloswiss-chronicles.com/
The Wandering Angel http://thewanderingangel.wordpress.com/
Stumbling Home http://stumblinghome.wordpress.com/
Girl on The Contrary http://girlonthecontrary.com/
This a fun way to recognize blogs that you follow, read, appreciate and get to know and interact with new people in the WordPress community. Thanks for the recognition GoldyGal, that was fun!